100 Spearpoint Cove, Georgetown, Texas
4 bed/4.5 bath | 4,918 sq.ft. | $1,395,000
This spectacular home boasts a total of 6,231 square feet under roof, with 4,918 square feet heated and cooled. The home sits on a private one acre homesite overlooking the middle fork of the San Gabriel River. In addition to the four bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, the home has a media room, study, upstairs separate den area, and a three car garage. During construction, the home was featured on the television show Designing Texas, showcasing its dramatic Spanish-influenced architecture with arched entries, exposed beams and stone columns.
The home’s private courtyard entry with a large hand-carved stone fountain are very appealing, as are its authentic Italian terra cotta floors with inlaid hand-painted tile rugs.
The luxurious owner’s suite has its own private courtyard and a hand-carved Italian marble tub. The expansive covered terrace has a fireplace and outdoor kitchen, and many areas feature Bellina stone.
The large pebbletech pool and spa have the highest quality computer control system. Other features include:
- Unique custom hand-hewn cabinetry throughout
- Elaborate wine station and Butler’s pantry
- Green Space across the street w/ #4 tee box
- Built-in hidden storm shelter
- Custom garage cabinets
- Thermador top-of-the-line appliances
- Magnificent tile work and woodwork throughout
- Built-in speakers in most rooms/outside areas